Where do I start?! The last few weeks have been a high point in my life. Not in ways you may think. I am feeling healthier then I have ever felt, I have a much higher self esteem then I have ever had and I know that God is for me not against me. How did I get to this point, well let me tell you.
First of all I have made some life changes that have given me a boost in my self esteem, I said good bye to my past and hello to my future. I couldn't keep allowing the past to weigh me down ( I can't change it so why fight it ) I am better then that. I also changed my diet to meet my bodies needs, I am eating more of what is good for me and less of what isn't, such as tons of vegetables and hardly any meat. :)
Second, I am turning off the many tapes that have played in my head for years, the tapes that said I wasn't good enough, or pretty etc... Sure they still play but instead of letting them overwhelm me I talk about them with Don or my friends that I have made over the summer.
Third, I walk with my chin up and a smile on my face because God is my strength and my comfort. Thank you God for never letting me go.
I know that it wont always be this easy to be happy, but at least I have gotten a Hugh gulp of the fresh air that is at the top of this mountain. The next valley might be hard or it might be easy who knows, at least I know that I have something to look forward to when I climb up the other side. :)
I want to Thank, Don, Michelle, Donna, Merinda and Alana for getting me to this point in my life, you each have been a building block in my climb to the top of this mountain. Thanks again, for allowing me to be me when I am around, thanks for the talks, laughs, smiles and hugs along the way, I couldn't have done it without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.