Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ouch! That hurts!

Wounds... they hurt whether they are on the inside or the outside. If we end up banging them they remind us how we got them, until they have completely healed. But sometimes they leave a scar that constantly reminds us of the pain we endure to get the scar. It takes time for the hurt of those memories to fade.

Our emotional lives are like that as well, there are some hurts that are buried deep, but it only takes one word to dig them back up and the pain begins all over again. Sometimes we haven't had the chance to completely heal from the hurt and someone says or does something to make the pain last even longer then first anticipated. Sometimes all we want is the scars.


I am on the pain side of the wounds, about the time I think I am making headway and feel like I am on the road to healing ( getting those scars ) the wounds gets reopened. I feel as if the devil is standing in the way of complete and total healing of my wounds. The devil may attack for a time but he cannot withsand the power of God no matter how hard he tries. God and I will win this battle. He is healing the wounds in His own way and timing all I need to do is lean on Him.
This song was posted on facebook yesterday take a listen, if your hurting the message will speak to you. Enjoy!  Your Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.