Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Staying Positive

You wake up and the sky is grey and you know that you might not see the sun all day, right away your mood is a little flat. Its harder to be happy and positive when the sky is grey and the day is dreary. (Kinda like today!) Its that way in life as well, when things are going good the sky is bright blue and the sun is shinning, but when things are upside down the sky is grey and the sun is hiding from view.

I have defiantly been living in the grey sky zone these past few months. It feels like there is no way out, every time something positive comes my way a cloud of negativity comes along side it. Their is nobody to blame for it but myself, I tend to dwell on the past way too much. I know I have to make a daily effort to be positive and not negative which is not an easy task for me to pull off, but with a little sticktoitiveness I will overcome the nagative with positive.
Some mornings I get up and all I can think about is the things I have lost in life, when I should be thinking about all the good things I have learned. To quote Forest Gump "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get." You never know what each day is going to bring wether it is going to be a good day or a bad day, its about taking each day in stide and seeing the positie through the nagative.
It is time to shake off the nagative day and put on the positive day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.